Macao Trip (05) –Senado Square and Yee Shun Dairy Company議事亭廣場和義順牛奶公司

Finally, we were back Senado Square.I really love those wave pattern tiles on the sidewalk, along with the buildings which made me feel I was in Europe. We went to one Watson’s store to buy contact lens solution. It is the most crowded Watson’s in the world! Lots of people buy shampoo, toothpaste, baby milk powder those daily products. China’s “shoddy product” was so famous and terrible. People in the Zhuai would carry these heavy bottles back home rather than buy those stuffs in Mainland China.
==========================
Senado Square - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senado_Square



It was really hot. And we were really tired to pass through crowd. Fortunately, Yee Shun Dairy Company is just nearby. We immediately waited on line without hesitate. It didn’t take too long. We had second floor seats after 10 minutes. I ordered “double layer milk pudding”(雙皮奶) and “mango sago”(芒果西米露). Linda had cola with lemons. I love milk pudding when I tried it first time 17 years ago. It is so smooth and tasty. So I will try to find milk pudding when I am in Hong Kong. I ordered lemon water to go as the final drinks in Yee Shun.
=====================
Yee Shun Dairy Company
7 Senado Square ,Macau
Tel: 28573638

留言